Happy St. Patrick’s Day! This sparkling green shamrock was made from Tooby Loops™, an open-ended craft kit using unique mesh tubing that inspires imagination and is highly addictive as a craft component. Instructions for this quick, easy craft:
1. Insert 1 green chenille stem into the Tooby Loop. Bend the stem into a circle.
2. Cut the Tooby Loop at the end of the stem. Make sure you leave a little extra of the mesh tubing.
3. Using one end of the chenille stem, tie it to the other or use craft glue to secure it. Bend the stem into a heart.
4. Repeat the above until you have 3 “hearts.”
5. Insert a green chenille stem into the mesh tubing to create the shamrock’s stem. Cut the remaining tubing.
6. Arrange the hearts/leaves as shown above and carefully take the top of the shamrock’s stem and wrap it around the bottom of the hearts to keep it all together!
Show us your child’s St. Patrick’s Day craft on Facebook.
is your creativity hub
for fun craft projects,
reviews and news from
Creativity for Kids® and
Faber-Castell Premium Children's