Are you looking for last minute, handmade gifts for Mother’s Day? Look no further, we have a list of our favorite craft ideas for Mom that your child can make at home and because you’ll want to spend the day together, we have a few Mother’s Day Ideas listed below for what to do together after brunch.
Whether your goal is to spark tears of joy or simply to enjoy the experience of creating together, we have a list of our top 5 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. Browse our list and then join our Facebook Group for more information.
1. Mother’s Day DIY Wall Art: make Mom or Grandma a handmade piece of art using a piece of wood or canvas.
2. Fingerprint Magnets (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or Grandparent’s Day!): make a special magnet with your child’s fingerprint.
3. Mermaid Necklace: make Mom a necklace using seashells and clay.
4. Paper Poppies: make Mom or Grandma a paper flower arrangement.
5. DIY Coasters for Mother’s Day: make a one-of-a-kind drink coaster
Are you looking for a craft activity set to do together? Here are some of our favorite kits for mom and child to do together:
Also, as quickly as Mother’s Day came and went… next up is Father’s Day. Check out this craft idea to make something special for Dad.
For more ideas, inspiration and even more information about the importance of Creativity, join our Facebook Group today.
is your creativity hub
for fun craft projects,
reviews and news from
Creativity for Kids® and
Faber-Castell Premium Children's